file->f_op_>write problem

From: Michal Pise (pisem7am@mail.kolej.mff.cuni.cz)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 09:03:46 EST

Hello,
I am trying to implement something like Windows recycle bin into Linux
kernel. I need to save the entire filename of each unlinked file into a
special file. So I open that special file via filp_open and then I write
into it via file->f_op->write.
But it returns me EFAULT. I guess its because generic_file_write calls
copy_from_user and the buffer which I am trying to write from is not in
user space.
Is there any easy solution of my problem?
Thanks,

Michal Pise