RE: [OT] Paging Alan Cox

From: Blu3Viper (david@killerlabs.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 11:09:46 EST

> [snip]
> > who authorized ORBs for doing what they do? is it just my provider who
> > has to ignore it or do other providers also no deliver mail anymore?
> > what exactly can one do against this?

Regardless of the faulty setup ORBs distributes which harms innocent third
parties, you can work around it. Simply set your MTA to forward all
outbound traffic to another provider who will let you relay through him.

People are so fed up with spam they don't care if innocent entities are
blacklisted[1] these days.

-d

[1] blacklisted by way of ORBs not showing how to implement a whitelist by
default.