Re: current->timeout

From: Ed Taranto (etaranto@axent.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 09:27:24 EST

>Richard Gooch have a good page at
>http://www.atnf.csiro.au/~rgooch/linux/docs/porting-to-2.2.html, I think
>you can find the information that you want.

This is full of great information. I found the copy_to/from_user
especially helpful. Is there a place to get yet even more information?
The driver I'm porting is a network driver that registers itself as a
firewall. It does a lot of manipulation of sk_buff's and those have
changed quite a bit between 2.0 and 2.2. Where can I get more information
on the details of those changes and how to deal with them? Also, amoung
other structures, I'm coming up against changes to struct device and struct
rtable. I can list specific questions in here, but I thought it might be
less impact on linux-kernel if I tried looking for another resource first.

Thanks.