RE: bogo-bogomips

From: Stead, Colin (Colin.Stead@granadamedia.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 04:54:56 EST

If you enable SMP in the kernel config then after boot up you get the right
answer ?

Colin

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster@granadamedia.com

Thank you.

Why not visit http://www.g-wizz.net the site for square eyes