Re: SHM -isn't- broken, something else is

From: Blu3Viper (david@killerlabs.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 03:47:32 EST

Oh yes. I've been through every kernel from 46 on up. I'm using a reliable
gcc and I build kernels for all my other machines on this one too. I'm sure
I could reproduce it on another machine but right now I'm pretty intensely
stuck on getting this machine operable, it's the main hub for a few dozen
different things.

It isn't 100% reproducible, I have to get numerous things going all at the
same time to get it to happen it seems. If I don't have a bunch of things
running, it's pretty hard to trigger. If I run wget -r in a while true
loop, I can trigger it within seconds.

-d