Re: pre-2.2.15-15 compilation problem with quota support

From: Paweł Krawczyk (kravietz@alfa.ceti.pl)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 11:12:28 EST

In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0003171740090.321-100000@athame.dynamicro.internal> you wrote:

> in_group_p is defined in attr.c and I can't find any definition for
> in_egroup_p anywhere, but maybe that was a work in progress :)

It is defined in kernel/sysctl.c, but it's static so the linker
can't see it when requested from the quota module. So, we have
two concurrent solutions for now - remove the 'e' and remove
static declaration from in_egroup_p. Anyone could comment?

--
Pawel Krawczyk, CETI internet, Krakow. http://ceti.pl/~kravietz/