Re: 2.3.99-1 drivers/usb/serial/Makefile, no MOD_LIST_NAME

From: Greg KH (greg@kroah.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 14:47:56 EST

On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 02:41:47PM +1100, Keith Owens wrote:
> patch-2.3.99-1 comments out MOD_LIST_NAME in drivers/usb/serial/Makefile.
> AFAICT, usb-serial can be a module so why no MOD_LIST_NAME?

Because I messed up :)

I'm going to be fixing the makefile for usb-serial in a few days (on the
road right now.) There's some problems with the module creation and
putting the driver in the proper module directory. I'm also wanting to
split up the source for the driver into smaller pieces to let the
different authors have easier access to their portions.

If anyone wants to send a patch fixing any of these issues before
Friday, please feel free.

greg k-h
greg@kroah.com