Cardbus and kb/mouse lockup

From: Wakko Warner (wakko@animx.eu.org)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 07:30:40 EST

I happen to think about it this morning. Someone told me (private email I
think) that his ps2 mouse locked if something was using irq 12. Mine
doesn't lock if the cdrom is missing. So what I thought thismorning is the
fact that the cardbus driver is walking over the first available IRQ (in my
case, cdrom installed, irq15 is used, 14 is always used, 13 reserved and 12
doesn't show up in the pci irq list). But with the cdrom missing, it walks
over irq 15.

Does this make any sense?