RE: network interface still stops after 20 days 7 hours in 2.2.1

From: Brian Hall (brianw.hall@compaq.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 13:08:44 EST

I have noticed this type of problem on my firewall box, which runs 2.2.12. I
just scheduled a cron job to reset the interfaces every night (DSL line with
DHCP). I never bothered to keep track of how often it happens- it seemed to be
less than 20 days, but not as frequently as daily.

--
http://www.bigfoot.com/~brihall
Linux Consultant