Who should I contact for FAT fs related issues?

From: Ron Flory (ron.flory@adtran.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 09:18:17 EST

Hi-

 I've got a compact-flash (pcmcia flash memory) card that presents a
FAT12 signature (as determined by using fdisk), but the 2.2.14 FAT
drivers don't seem to recognize it, despite trying several mount
options.

 I admit that its possible the flash card may have invalid content in
the FAT structures, but is there someone who could look at an 8Mb
filesystem image, try mounting it with loopback dev to determine
wheather the Linux FAT drivers have a problem or that the flash fs
format is simply hosed...

 The flash card was written by a Kodak DC210 digital camera.

 Thanks all-

ron