Re: 2.3.51 -- I am still seeing the "shmget: shm filesystem not mounted" error

From: Gregory Maxwell (greg@linuxpower.cx)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 13:33:36 EST

Okay, another shmfs problem perhaps?

I upgraded to 2.3.51, and figured out that I had to mount shm and put the
path in the proc file. (It's actually documented in Changes!)

Now, XF86 4.0 appears to be happily using shared memory, and I'm not
getthing any messages.. But Gimp 1.1.17 won't run: It dies when trying to
start scriptfu with ** ERROR **: could not attach to gimp shared memory
segment

Any ideas?