Re: memory tester and BP6 problems

From: Raphael Manfredi (Raphael_Manfredi@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 13:49:53 EST

Quoting Richard Torkar:
: http://www.bp6.com/
: http://www.snurgle.org/~griffon/bp6-linux.html

Good pointers, thanks a lot!

I guess I cumulate the causes for errors: I run 2 rc5des clients, I have
a Matrox video card, no cooling on my BX chipset, although I have 2 fans
(1 at the bottom sucking air in, one under the power supply to extract
hot air outside).

And yes, I run VMWare constantly, but lockup have happened without it.

: I downloaded the newest BIOS QQ-2 (all my problems vanished)
: http://www.abit.com.tw

Why do you call it QQ-2? The file I downloaded is "bp6nj.exe"...

Raphael