RE: Irq context wrong for USB ACM serial driver calling PPP?

From: Dunlap, Randy (randy.dunlap@intel.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 12:42:43 EST

Hi,

>From the linux-usb mailing list:

======== USB ACM modems that we know work with Linux-USB =========
Zoom 2986L V.90 USB FaxModem
ELSA MicroLink 56k USB
3Com OfficeConnect 56k Bussiness Modem
3Com 56k Voice FaxModem Pro USB
Netcomm Roadster II 56k USB
MultiTech MultiModem USB 56k (MT5634ZBA-USB)
Compaq 56K USB Fax Modem

========= USB ISDN TAs that we know work with Linux-USB ==========

3Com USR ISDN Pro TA USB

There is also a link from www.linux-usb.org to a table
of (USB) Known Working Devices at
http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/ .

HTH.
~Randy
|Randy Dunlap Intel Corp., DAL Sr. SW Engr.|
|randy.dunlap.at.intel.com 503-696-2055|
|NOTE: Any views presented here are mine alone |
|and may not represent the views of my employer. |