Re: Input driver suite

From: Vojtech Pavlik (vojtech@suse.cz)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 09:27:18 EST

On Sun, Mar 05, 2000 at 09:31:43AM -0500, James Simmons wrote:

> Hi Vojtech!!!
>
> I have been watching you input sutie developement. I notice you haven't
> been working on it. Have you abandon it? Is this going to go into 2.3.X or
> in the next developement kernel? Or has it been rejected?

It's not abandoned at all - a part of it is in the USB support in the
recent kernels - and that's what I've been developing lately. Now that
USB is quite stable, I can return to developing the other parts of the
input driver suite.

Anyway, the rest is not going in before 2.4 - slated for 2.5 when a big
console revamp is going to happen.

--
Vojtech Pavlik
SuSE Labs