Re: packet-0.0.1j & scsi

From: Gregory Zornetzer (gaz@nmrfam.wisc.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 23:55:06 EST

Hi Jens,

I updated your packet 0.0.1j patch to 2.3.48/9 (I think). I was able to
update all of the bits except for the Sparc compatability IOCTL's.
Anyway, I tried it with my SCSI writer - a Yamaha 4416SX. While I can
mount a UDF filesystem (created by the Adaptec Win95 DirectCD) in
read-only mode, the mount fails on one of the SCSI commands.

I've attached the messages for a ro mount and a rw mount. If I can
provide any more info, just let me know. If you'd like the patch, I can
email it in private, but I don't want to hit the list with a 100k email.
Thanks,

-Greg Zornetzer
gaz@nmrfam.wisc.edu