Kernel 2.3.49 crashes with ISDN callback

From: Markus Schoder (markus.schoder@inetmail.de)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 13:49:24 EST

When using ISDN with callback enabled kernels 2.3.4[89] crash. It happens
shortly after the callback arrives. First there is a warning about
kfree_skb and then an oops due to a NULL pointer dereference and finally
a kernel panic: `trying to kill the idle task'.

ISDN without callback does work.

I have a Teles 16.3c ISA/PnP card and am using the HFC-S driver. I am using
syncppp encapsulation.

I can also provide the details of the oops if wanted.

--
Markus Schoder

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your .signature file to help me spread!