DMA Error or Not

From: Chuck Perry (chuckp@doitnow.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 02:16:39 EST

Thanks for teh replies, but I don't think that it is a cable or HD
issue. I installed 6.1 on the same machine and had no DMA problems what
so ever. Let me get to the root of why I installed 6.0 after 6.1.

The good engineers at MathWorks said that they have not tested MATLab
release 11.1 under RH6.1. They told me to go to 6.0 or earlier. I was
having problems getting my license server runner on a stand alone
machine.

So, if anybody has experience in this area, the help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Chuck