Re: Cannot run "make xconfig" for 2.3.49

From: James Manning (jmm@computer.org)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 16:20:24 EST

[ Friday, March 3, 2000 ] Miles Lane wrote:
> So is this the patch that Linus is going to accept for 2.3.50-1?

No idea. When Jeff was adding CONFIG_PM above APM and ACPI, he
accidentally moved the parport include outside of the "General Setup"
menu, and my patchlet just moves it back to where it was. Jeff may
include this move as part of a later patch doing other clean-up, though,
I'm not sure.

I have no idea what Linus is going to accept, since I fully expected
him to accept a patch that did nothing more than move a single
line back up to its rightful place :)

James