Re: OT: PerlOS---the horrible, horrible dream

From: Iustin Pop (iusty@geocities.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 17:47:15 EST

   Wow, nice dream. And please share you experience from
organic farming with others in need (e.g. me)
  This (Perl 6 OS), with khttpd, would allow a complete
web-server in kernel mode, so we could get rid of apache/mod_perl.
Furthermore, if the OpenBios project goes further along, we could
have not linux booting linux, but a perl bios! And when you would
want to update your bios, you could use perl's CPAN shell!

   Just my (inspired by your dream) thoughts.
   Iustin Pop