Re: PROBLEM: Network interface fails after RX packet count cycles back to zero

From: Jon Rifkin (jon.rifkin@uconn.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 09:21:35 EST

I'm the one who reported the problem. The PC in question has two different
ethernet cards. The card in promiscuous mode on the busy network is an Intel
Etherexpress Pro 10/100. The second card is an Intel 3c905. I'll try
switching the interfaces soon to see if the problem is hardware dependent.
I should know in about 2 weeks :)