RE: newbie : bottom half

From: Dunlap, Randy (randy.dunlap@intel.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 12:45:33 EST

You need to use -O2 -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE
as gcc options (or have the #defines near the
top of your driver source file).

~Randy
|Randy Dunlap Intel Corp., DAL Sr. SW Engr.|
|randy.dunlap.at.intel.com 503-696-2055|
|NOTE: Any views presented here are mine alone |
|and may not represent the views of my employer. |