persistent error in drivers/block/cpqarray.h

From: Alexandre Hautequest (hquest@istm.com.br)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 07:59:52 EST

Hi all.

This error was stucked in since raid-0.90-something-in-november-last IIRC, and now w/ tigher
integration into official kernel tree, it should be corrected (actually it should be corrected
months ago, but...)

The location of md.h is not under <linux/>, but inside <linux/raid/>.

Is a little thing, since no much people uses this disk array from Compaq :)

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Hautequest - Linux User #116289
"When I'm on the road, I'm indestructible. No one can stop me. But they try..."

O .br que não para de crescer: http://stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/psearch.php3?st=.br