__elevator_merge

From: David Odin (David.Odin@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 18:10:39 EST

     Hi,

   I'm using the 2.3.47 kernel with succes since I've compiled it, but this
night I've noticed this message in the console and in the logs:
Feb 27 00:04:50 coruscant kernel: __elevator_merge: req latency 46 req latency 32

  I've seen lately some threads about 'elevator' but I really have no idea
about what is an elevator in this context, and so, I haven't read these
threads.

   So I'm wondering:
     Is this hurt?
     Is this a known bug?
     Could I help tracking it?

          Regards,

                      DindinX

--
David.Odin@bigfoot.com
Author of the French Book: Programmation Linux avec GTK+

Kitchen activity is highlighted. Butter up a friend.