kfree_skb on hard IRQ C01a8d0b

From: Glenn C. Hofmann (hofmang@ibm.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 19:45:49 EST

I have searched for any info on this message and found only fixes for
drivers which I do not use. Can somebody tell me how to translate this
to a real IRQ or something else to help me track the source of this
message? I suspect that it is something to do with the USB subsystem,
since I only get it when using my USB modem, I use the "alternate
driver". I grepped for the string in /proc/ksyms, as that seemed to have
quite a few such numbers, but never found it. Kcore did match, but
obviously that will not help me much. Any help would be appreciated.

Glenn Hofmann