msg in kernel

From: wf (fangw72@yeah.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 08:22:35 EST

I need to use IPC msg system call in my device interrupt routine to info
user process, but it seems have no such surport.So i add my msg system call
interface in msg.c like the following:
int sys_my_msgsnd(int msqid,struct msgbuf *msgp,size_t msgsz,int msgflg)
{
return real_msgsnd(msqid,msgp,msgsz,msgflg|IPC_KERNELD);
}
It works properly,but occasionally it can't. The msg has been sent out by
device interrupt routine,but the user process is still sleeping. I have to
manually receive this msg and send it out again, then the user process can
wake up and go on.
I dont know how to solve this problem, could you give me any hinds about it.

thanks
wang fang