netmask in foo_xmit

From: Gregor.Pipan@ijs.si
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 11:53:10 EST

Hi,

I have following problem.

I want to access the list of the ip numbers assigned to a network device.

so far I was not able to find a field, from which I could read any IP
related info.

In inetdevice.h I have found a "in_device" struct, where the list is stored, but
I was not able to connect this struct to sk_buff nor to dev (information available
in

foo_xmit(struct sk_buff *skb, struct device *dev);

the closest thing was ifindex (which is changing with the device)
the ip_ptr sounds promissing, but it is (void *) :(

with regards, Gregor