[patch-2.3.48-pre1] latest ABI

From: Tigran Aivazian (tigran@sco.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 04:46:41 EST

Hi,

I looked at Manfred's patch and took what was immediately appropriate for
the latest ABI patch. I did not include the lock/unlock_kernel in the
abi_dispatch entry point because it is not obvious it is needed for 2.3.x
(and in fact Manfred confirms that it is not).

When 2.3.48-preX stabilizes a tiny bit (at the moment it won't even
compile because of list*.h stuff) I will test the patch and update if
necessary. Maybe this evening. For now feel free to download the latest
copy from:

   http://www.ocston.org/~tigran/patches/abi-2.3.48-p1.patch.gz

Thanks,
------
Tigran A. Aivazian | http://www.sco.com
Escalations Research Group | tel: +44-(0)1923-813796
Santa Cruz Operation Ltd | http://www.ocston.org/~tigran