Re: [patch] free_filps locking?

From: Tigran Aivazian (tigran@sco.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 03:32:08 EST

wow, I noticed 25 people just visited my site within a few minutes - if
you wait a tiny bit, I will upgrade ABI to 2.3.48-pre1 and also look at
Manfred's patch and see what's going on here... Stand by for update.

Thanks,
------
Tigran A. Aivazian | http://www.sco.com
Escalations Research Group | tel: +44-(0)1923-813796
Santa Cruz Operation Ltd | http://www.ocston.org/~tigran