network oopsen ab->apache 2.3.45

From: Mike Galbraith (mikeg@weiden.de)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 21:34:17 EST

Hi,

I'm seeing repeatable oopsen while beating upon apache with ab
on both of my machines.

        ab -n 1000 -c 1000 http://blah/small_static_page.html

The 686 oopsen I also see on the 586 box if I use kHTTPd..
if I use apache on the 586, I receive the attached oops which
must be transcribed from lp-console output. The 586 deadly
oops always happens after ab has finished, whereas the other
oopsen/hard-freezes (686) happen during ab.

Network configuration has most everything enabled, but no
tweaking of tunables, and nothing but basic networking in use.
586 has unknown vendor ne2000 clone, 686 has smc-ultra.

The name extensions of the oopsen refer to either absolutely
virgin source or virgin plus ikd. (NO grubby fingerprints:)

        -Mike