Re: Linux Status For 2.3.x: v 2.3.43

From: Rui Sousa (rsousa@grad.physics.sunysb.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 09:53:42 EST

Alan Cox wrote:

> > > Get the Emu10K merged
> >
> > What's missing here? Just the patch or the source isn't still the way you
> > want it?
>
> Its not far off. I need to grab another copy from CVS and look at the
> osutils stuff and the IRQ stuff where it registers dynamic callbacks that
> are always going to be to the same function...

There are no more dynamic callback functions. The osutils.c filename is now a
bit misleading, it should instead just be utils.c. The functions in there are
just that, useful to perform some task hiding the details and doing some
error handling.

So I think all problems are solved...

What makefile in the kernel source should I use has a good starting point?

Rui Sousa