Re: Standards of Conduct

From: Mathijs Mohlmann (mathijs@knoware.nl)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 02:56:18 EST

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Karen Shaeffer wrote:
> I hope I haven't offended anyone by suggesting that we, as a community, can
> expect a minimum standard of conduct to be observed on our most important
> mailing list. Think about it.

Turns out, there are, from the linux-kernel-FAQ:

11.Are there any implicit rules on this list that I should be aware of?
        <skip>
        Be nice, there is no need to be rude. Avoid expressions that may
        be interpreted as aggressive towards other list participants, even
        if the subject being treated is particularly relevant to you
        and/or controversial.
        <skip>

I guess, if this isn't enough for some companies, they can install there
own filters on incomming kernel traffic.

        me