Re: Source Code Release of NWFS 2.0 for 2.2/2.3/2.4

From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen (hps@tanstaafl.de)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 07:52:23 EST

jmerkey@timpanogas.com (Jeff V. Merkey) writes:

Dear Mr. Merkey,

>I would still like to look at this possibility. I sent you the source
>code for the nwvp.c modules that do the mirroring almost four months ago

I am still waiting for a single byte of source code for Linux showing
up on your ftp://207.109.151.240. You talk and talk. Where is the
code?

If you're so generous in mailing around the source, then I'd really
like to take a look at your stuff, I'm in the process of designing a
multi-TB server farm and so far I will either go with NetApp or a
really stable Linux solution. Reiserfs/LVM seemed to be nice but the
LVM has constraints at 256GB.

Where is the code you're always talking about?

>-- you ignored them. I'll post the source code and you can look it over

Please, _do_ it.

        Regards
                Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen --             hps@tanstaafl.de
TANSTAAFL! Consulting - Unix, Internet, Security

Hutweide 15 Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0 "There ain't no such D-91054 Buckenhof Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20 thing as a free Linux"