Re: Access to fa.linux.kernel - please help

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme (kjetilho@ifi.uio.no)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 02:06:52 EST

[Tom Crane]

> Can anybody advise me of reliable public read access
> nntpserver which carries fa.linux.kernel?

www.deja.com carries it...

I run the fa.* gateways (it's not as well maintained as I'd like, but
fa.linux.kernel works fine :-) All these are one-way, since that is
the easy way of avoiding spews, spam and clueless posters. We feed
this hierarchy onto the Usenet backbone, so it ends up on Deja.

But this is weird. The message from Tom Crane says: