RE: Corruption w/ 2.3.41-pre2

From: Nikolaiev, Mike (Mike.Nikolaiev@COMPAQ.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 10:34:39 EST

I do not know if this is the same problem but I have a seemingly FS
cooruption when an fsck is run on the /usr partition (7GB partition). This
is on a Compaq SmartArray controller. When I reboot using the 2.2.14 kernel
the fsck passes fine...

Kernel 2.3.4[012] (4GB memory model).

HW Config:
3GB Ram
4-550MHz 2MB Cache Xeons
eepro100 nic

Any help is much appreciated...

Mike...

Michael V. Nikolaiev
Manager, Database Performance Engineering
Director, Transaction Processing Performance Council (TPC)
Compaq Computer Corporation
Tel: (281) 518-9928
Fax: (281) 514-8375