Re: PPP is not SMP safe in 2.2.X, Oops

From: James Pattinson (jamesp@aethos.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 06:19:32 EST

Hi,

I am running 2.2.14 on a Dual Celeron 400 system, and I too have
experienced a small number of complete system freezes while using ppp. I
usually log into this system over X and the system completely hangs giving
no error message. Could this be the same problem? If so what is the best
way of getting the Oops text?

Thanks

James