ltmodem

From: Ian Stirling (root@mauve.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 17:40:15 EST

Due to a long story, involving a flash chip, and an evil modem flashing
utility from hell, my 56K modem has died, and I'm now on 14k4 with
expensive phone calls.

I know it's closed source. So any help possible is very limited, I can't
even seem to find a mention of it on the lucent website, and it has no
copyright/licensing info either.

The module I have is for 2.2.12-20 (anyone know what this may be?)

I have had it working to the point of dialing out, and hanging up
immediately on training (2.2.13). Under a 2.2.12 kernel, it wouldn't
load (says init_module busy). Now it won't load under 2.2.13. (Maybe I'd
been running a kernel off unallocated disk, and lilo picked a different
version?)

Anyone have this working?
I've tried various compile time options, but am poking around in the
dark really.
Is there a users page?

Thanks.