epic100 and 2.3.41 kernel

From: Mark Hagger (mhagger@dera.gov.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 11:47:52 EST

Hi,

Has anyone had any success in putting any later drivers than the 1.04
version shipped with the stock 2.3.[41] kernel into a 2.3[.41] kernel.

I've tried the various versions at Donald Becker's kern-2.3 directory as
well but nothing seems to compile properly (I've tried putting the various
pci-netif.[hc] files in, in case anyone wonders).

Currently we seem in the rather odd position of the development kernel lagging
behind the stable kernel in terms of the driver versions for the epic100.

Mark