X crash and/or memory corruption

From: Joe Drew (hoserhead@woot.net)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 00:47:12 EST

Through some rather amazing detective work by Keith Owens, I've
managed to convince ksymoops that my X crash log is in fact a kernel
oops, and have extracted from that some useful information. I'm not
sure if this will help anyone in diagnosing the random segfaults I've
seen, but I hope it's of more use than what I sent before.
X guys, perhaps you can comment on this situation?