Re: PPro IDE problems (2.3.39-2.3.41)

From: Matthew Harrell (mharrell@bittwiddlers.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 11:30:21 EST

: Whoah, that fixed it, very cool, many thanks. Any idea what is going on
: with that, and if there perhaps is a better solution? Again, many thanks!

I don't have any idea, no, but I've been conferring with Ingo Molnar
<mingo@chiara.csoma.elte.hu> and he's the one who finally helped me to get a
post 2.3.19 kernel working.

It might still be one of those issues that they're working on a clean solution
to handle.

--
  Matthew Harrell                          The best way to accelerate a
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       Macintosh is at 9.8 meters per