2.2.13: /proc/pci: unknown IDs

From: Ulrich Windl (Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 04:30:15 EST

Hello,

I have a few bits of information for the PCI gurus:

In a HP Vectra VLI8.CEL there is a PCI device from Cirrus Logic with
id=6003 that is unknown. The type of the device is a "multimedia
audio controller".

I also have a rare piece of hardware here, namely a Brooktrout TR114+
P2B (2 channel active ISDN FAX card) that is completely unknown:

/proc/pci even reports an unknown class (but doesn't give the number).
The unknown Vendor id is 12e4, and the unknown device id is 1140...

Regards,
Ulrich Windl
P.S. Sorry, I had no "lspci" available for more info, and the
/proc/bus/pci had non-obvious format (for me).