Re: 2GB limit?

From: Gene Harris (zeus@defender.tetronsoftware.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 14:36:21 EST

Sure, when I get home from work, I will locate the files and post the ls
-la output. Sorry, I am not home at the moment.

As for how I get into the list? I bounce through a non-blacklisted
but relaying server? *grin*

* Gene Harris http://www.tetronsoftware.com *
* Tetron Software, LLC *
* All ORBS scans are blocked. *