Re: 2GB limit?

From: Gene Harris (zeus@defender.tetronsoftware.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 13:32:01 EST

Well, it doesn't smell fishy here! *grin*

I am running RedHat Professional 6.1 with Secure Web Server right out of
the box. They didn't say anything about patches. And I seriously doubt
that DB2 is using raw disk access on their personal edition.

* Gene Harris http://www.tetronsoftware.com *
* Tetron Software, LLC *
* All ORBS scans are blocked. *