Re: 2GB limit?

From: Gene Harris (zeus@defender.tetronsoftware.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 10:42:30 EST

There is a 2GB limit on file sizes under NFS2. I wonder if the original
author is thinking of this limit? I have just in the last two weeks,
completed an 8.4GB database in DB2 under RedHat 6.1 with no problems, so I
know, at least for RedHat 6.1 that the limit is not 2GB.

* Gene Harris http://www.tetronsoftware.com *
* Tetron Software, LLC *
* All ORBS scans are blocked. *