Re: "Clock Skew detected error"

From: Sujit Vaidya (svaidya75@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 23:44:51 EST

Hi Tim,
       I observed that my 486 boots with an arbitrary
date. But i have modified the date command in the
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit file. So that each time I supply
it the current date. And I am using the PC on a
separate LAN of three PC's. So I think it won't affect
my regular experiments. I will try it out.

Thanks

SUJIT