GFP_* meanings

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 02:33:13 EST

Some time in the last 48 hours, someone posted a very nice summary of what
the various GFP_* symbols mean when passed to kmalloc() -- unfortunately I
accidentally deleted that message. And, I can't seem to find any archives
on the web. Could someone please send the message to me please?

Matt Dharm

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm@one-eyed-alien.net
Engineer, Qualcomm, Inc.                         Work: mdharm@qualcomm.com

We've made a business out of making money from annoying and stupid people. I think you fall under that category. -- Chief User Friendly, 7/11/1998