jokes and freebies

From: weekly jokes (jokes@chicagolandshops.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 23:35:36 EST

How would you like to receive a free joke a day?
or various other free goodies.
Just click on the link below or copy it to your browser and sign up.

http://go.mailbits.com/trivia.asp?39110.3

Thanks
>From us at shops

To be removed from our Jokes email list just email us back at
jokes@chicagolandshops.com and place REMOVE FROM JOKES in the
subject line.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the105th U.S. Congress
this letter can not be considered spam as long as we include:
Contact information & a Remove Link