Re: Linux scheduler, overscheduling performance, threads

From: Brian Hurt (bhurt@talkware.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 02:04:38 EST

I've given this thread up. While I'm not convinced that there isn't a
problem, I am convinced that most people on this list are convinced that
there isn't. When/if it bites me, I'll write a patch and have real code
to show people. If it bites IBM before it bites me and they fix it, well
and good. So in a sense it isn't a problem- if it becomes one it can (and
will) get fixed.