Re: ext2 file type errors

From: Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH (allbery@kf8nh.apk.net)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 20:41:51 EST

In message <v04220801b4b0c828d483@[192.168.0.1]>, Ethan Benson writes:
+-----
| 2.2.13 is now banned for a 10 mile radius of all my machines now
| after it gave me a not so nice christmas present of massive ruination
| of my / fs :-( (3 bloody times !)
+--->8

Hm, I'm running 2.2.13ac3, do lots of compiles, and haven't had any massive
filesystem corruption yet. (I did have some filesystem corruption when I
crashed the machine after putting bad RAM into it, but it was neither
unusually bad nor unfixable.)

--
brandon s. allbery	   os/2,linux,solaris,perl	allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	   kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt	  allbery@ece.cmu.edu