2.2.15pre4 isn't looking stable

From: Steve VanDevender (stevev@efn.org)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 20:37:03 EST

Since installing 2.2.15pre4 I've had the system gronk twice on me. Both
times it seemed to run OK for a while after booting, but after leaving
it alone overnight and coming back I've had X lock up on me. The first
time netscape became blocked in oldselect() (as reported by strace), and
then when I tried to kill it X bombed out with it; when I restarted X it
locked up while fvwm2 was starting up my initial applications. The
second time X just locked without any warning. Unfortuately no kernel
oopses were logged and I can't find any other diagnostics in my logs.